Corporate Social Responsibility
In order for our company to develop and grow, we believe it is paramount to have in place policies that are designed to ensure that both our vision and our code of ethics form a core element of our plans and objectives as a company, and of our responsibility with our own teams, with those around us, and with society as a whole, however our work may affect them.
To this end, we implemented our "Master Plan" in 2015, setting out objectives with relation to Corporate Social Responsibility. We are currently acting under the 2020-2024 Strategic Plan.
The 2020-2024 Plan includes everything that has been sown and establishes a more professional reporting model, in accordance with GRI-g4 specifications. It also takes on the challenges set out as a company that supports the principles of the Global Compact, qualifying its actions in 4 ODS and 16 specific objectives of continuous improvement.
Our plan covers various different aspects of CSR. It is designed to provide maximum visibility over all the areas covered, and is organised so as to guarantee its correct implementation and execution.
1. Corporate Responsibility and GRI Policy
2. Clients and the Company.
3. Suppliers and the Environment.
- Strengthen and grow our pool of service providers, particularly technical professionals and those with local know-how.
- Maintain the supplier standardisation policy.
- Remain loyal when contracting supplier services.
- Increase the amount of orders made with trusted suppliers that provide a quality of service.
- Reduce the supplier payment period.
4. Our Team
5. Ethical Practice and Corporate Governance
- All work completed by the company is completely independent.
- Confidentiality and professional secrecy.
- Reliability, transparency and objectivity.
- Integrity at the core of everything we do.
- Financial efficiency.
- Fair working conditions based on respect and non-discrimination.
- Commitment to the professionals who work with the Company.
- Loyalty to our clients.
- Commitment to the environment.
- Strict compliance with the law.
- Cooperation with the authorities.
6. Protocols and codes of conduct
One of the core principles at ST Consultores is to respect the dignity of the people that form part of our organisation. ST Consultores does not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form whatsoever. The responsibility for maintaining these standards of conduct lies not only with the Directors, but also with each and every Employee. In order to take action, we have a complaints channel, which is defined in the Code of Regulatory Compliance.
In our protocols, policies and measures to ensure compliance with the regulatory code, we have made it a principle that any decisions related to the selection and hiring of personnel must be based on skills, qualities, capacity, professional experience and consistency with the values of the Company. When making these decisions, we do not consider gender, age, ethnicity or any other factor not related to the above criteria.